Search in all my posts
Select your language
- RFinder M1 *Update* 6.17.346 11 December 2017
- RFinder M1 *NEW* Promiscuous mode and courtesy tone 7 December 2017
- RFinder M1 Android/DMR/LTE [part 2] 4 December 2017
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- ARCI FDIM 2018May 17th, 20184 months to go.
- Hamvention 2018May 18th, 20185 months to go.
Tag Archives: dmr
We just received a great news in the Facebook group page for the RFinder M1 from Bob Greenberg W2CYK, the M1 is in release candidate stage version 6.17.346 and seems to work great so far! Release Candidate 6.17.346 This replaces … Continue reading
We just received a great news this envening in the Facebook group page for the RFinder M1 from Bob Greenberg W2CYK, the new “promiscuous” mode for the M1 is in beta stage and seems to work great so far! When … Continue reading
The RFinder M1 uses a USB cable with a special propietary connector to charge and to communicate with a PC. The cable that comes in the box with M1 is the one that hold itself securely on M1 using a … Continue reading
Hi every one! I recently added in my gears the *no code plug needed* UHF DMR transceiver RFinder M1. Previously announced during Hamvention 2017, my first feeling, when I seen it at that time, I was impressed, curious… but I … Continue reading