Search in all my posts
Select your language
- RFinder M1 *update* from Bob W2CYK 10 January 2018
- RFinder M1 Volume control using the hardware knob 28 December 2017
- Elecraft KX2 *official* Firmware MCU 2.89 with FM mode added 28 December 2017
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- ARCI FDIM 2018May 17th, 20183 months to go.
- Hamvention 2018May 18th, 20183 months to go.
Category Archives: hobbypcb
HobbyPCB on KickStarter with a QRP SDR transceiver Here a few information found on KickStarters about the new product from HobbyPCB. Sounds really good from a smart group of people who really like to offer affordable product at a great … Continue reading
Hi folks, My friend Jim WA2EUJ from HobbyPCB just sent me a few days ago, for testing purpose, a brand new HardRock-50 amplifier interface for Elecraft KX2 and KX3. This little interface let you use quickly your Elecraft KX2 or … Continue reading