To all enthousiast digital users, a new WSJT-X release 1.9 RC3 candidate is out now for all major platform.
Release: WSJT-X Version 1.9.0-rc3
March 18, 2018
Changes from WSJT-X Version 1.9.0-rc2 include the following:
– Corrected a number of flaws in Fox behavior, FT8 DXpedition Mode
– Allow Hounds to use compound callsigns
– Write debugging information to FoxQSO.txt.
– Fix the “Blue Decode Button” bug
– Allow partial processing of incoming UDP Reply messages so that
non-CQ/QRZ decodes can be processed. The processing is the same as
double-clicking the same decoded message within WSJT-X except that
“Enable Tx” will not be enabled.
– Send DX grid locator to wsjt_status.txt, for use by applications like
– Correct the display of DXCC status of KG4 calls
– Updated copy of cty.dat
– Updates to documentation
– Other minor bug fixes
– This release contains updated Hamlib functionality including changes
to the Yaesu FT-817 back end that allows the uBITx kit transceiver
to be CAT controlled by WSJT-X.
The download is available at :
Have fun and stay tuned!
de Jeff | VA2SS