To all enthousiasm digital users, a new WSJT-X release 1.9 RC2 candidate is out now for all major platform.
Release: WSJT-X Version 1.9.0-rc2
February 26, 2018
Changes from WSJT-X Version 1.8.0 include the following:
- New FT8 DXpedition Mode to facilitate high QSO rates in pileup situations
- Decoding improvements for JT65 mode, including a priori (AP) decoding when VHF/UHF/Microwave features are enable
- Optional Auto-Sequencing in JT4, JT9, and JT65 when VHF/UHF/Microwave features are enabled
- Better suppression of low-confidence false decodes generated by AP decoding in FT8 mode
- Improved decoding performance for WSPR mode, especially effective at LF and MF
- Minor adjustments to auto-sequencing behavior
- More flexible Doppler control features for EME
- Improved waterfall sensitivity for very weak signals
- Automatic real-time forwarding of logged information to N1MM Logger+
- Expanded and improved UDP messages sent to companion programs
- Bug fixes and other minor tweaks to user interface
A primary purpose of this beta release is to allow field testing of
FT8 DXpedition Mode. Instructions for this mode are posted here:
Contacts in FT8 DXpedition Mode must use WSJT-X v1.9.0 at both ends of the QSO. Please report any anomalous behavior to email list
firstname.lastname@example.org. You must be a subscriber in order
to post there.
The download is available at :
Have fun and stay tuned!
de Jeff | VA2SS