Release: WSJT-X Version 1.8.0
October 27, 2017
– Right-click on the Wide Graph now pops up a Context Menu. Select the item *Set Rx & Tx Offset* to complete a one-handed setting of both red and green frequency markers.
– Several clarifications and additions to Tool Tips and the User Guide.
We recommend that all users should upgrade to WSJT-X Version 1.8.0.
If you upgrade from v1.8.0-rc1 it may be necessary to do a one-time reset of the default list of suggested operating frequencies. Go to *File->Settings->Frequencies*, right click on the table and select *Reset*.
Joe Taylor, K1JT
The download is available at :
Do not forget to follow me on Twitter @VA2SS, and subscribe to my blog and my YouTube channel as well.
Have fun and stay tuned!
de Jeff | VA2SS
Search in all my posts
Select your language
- *NEW* Elecraft KX2 Firmware 2.81 / DSP 1.52 Final Release 10 November 2017
- WSJT-X release 1.8 *FINAL* is out! 28 October 2017
- Elecraft AX1 Ultraportable 17/20 Meter Antenna System 19 October 2017
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- ARCI FDIM 2018May 17th, 20185 months to go.
- Hamvention 2018May 18th, 20186 months to go.