We’re pleased to announce our KPA1500 solid-state amplifier, covering 160 to 6 meters. Max power output is 1500 Watts. Other important features include:
- Small RF deck fits on nearly any desktop (~4.5 x 13 x 11.5”, HWD); weighs only ~22 pounds
- Separate lightweight switching power supply weighs ~15 pounds (standard cable is 6 feet long)
- Styling matches our other K-Line products
- Built-in wide-range antenna tuner (ATU) with instant recall of per-band/per-segment settings
- Dual antenna jacks
- Rich I/O complement including Ethernet
- Interfaces to nearly any transceiver; fully integrated with K3 and K3S
- Extensive parametric monitoring ensures safe operation
- Silent PIN-diode T/R switching (no QSK relays)
Introductory price: $5995.
For photos and additional information, use the links : http://www.elecraft.com/KPA1500/KPA1500%20FAQ%20rev%20A1b.pdf
Required notification: “This device has not yet been authorized as required by FCC rules. It is not, and may not be offered for sale, or lease, or sold or leased, until authorization is obtained.”
Wayne, N6KR and Eric, WA6HHQ
Have fun and stay tuned!
Jeff | VA2SS